Our Favorite Pieces From the Fall 2014 Jeremy Scott x Moschino Collection
One of the first designer pieces that my mom gave me as a kid were a pair of baby pink Moschino jeans. I was in junior high school and I was preparing for my trip to D.R. that summer. She probably bought them at Loehmann's or something (that's where we bought all of our designer apparel) since I knew she didn't pay the full price for them. Needless to say, the pink pants were my favorite for years. I owned them up until high school when my booty grew bigger and I couldn't fit them anymore. This week, Jeremy Scott (Moschino's creative director) introduced his pre-fall 2014 collection. From the classic leather pieces turned into handbags to the letterman elongated jackets, this collection is going for the win. Here are my favorite pieces of the collection.
- Silk + a fitted=success
- Boots reminiscent of Mary Poppins? I'll take it.
- Because a woman can't always use another black dress.
- From the bold pockets to the stitching details, this set is bomb.
- This trench screams royalty.
- Warriors come out and play.