10 Signs of Inner Peace
We live in a world that is literally MAD at the world. Everyday we turn on the news to learn about someone else that was either murdered, kidnapped, abused, abducted etc. The people that commit these crimes or that engage in negative activtities don't have inner peace. They are unhappy with what surrounds them and unhappy with themselves. They allow situations around them to influence their actions and perceptions. I started reading a book on personal transformation "You'll See It When You Believe It" by Wayne W. Dyer and I thought I' share with you his check list that details the ingredients to inner peace. Inner peace is important more than ever. Not just because of our generation, but because if the world never reaches inner peace we will forever repeat this cycle of war, jealousy, and power control.
I agree with all of Dyer's points, and the fact that I can relate to some reminds me of how much I've grown. Read and share this with your friends who are too on the path of inner paz (peace).
Simplify your life and bring change to your thoughts. Ingredients for inner peace:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of the ability to worry
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others and an uncontrollable urge to extend it
To read more of "You'll See It When You Believe It" visit its listing on Amazon.